Monday, August 25, 2014

The Last Dragonborn - The Journal of Johan Abbot #17


---Heartfire, 11th, 4E 201---

  I helped the couple in Markarth to find each other. It was as simple as getting the two to open up. I feel that these missions from Mara are teaching me a lesson. First I helped a girl to realize her true feelings, and then I helped a man learn to open up and express his feelings.
  Also in Markarth today, in the Hall of the Dead, while helping the priest, I met a woman named Eola who freely admitted to being a cannibal in the Cult of Namira, one of the more dspicable Deadric Lords. She could sense somehow that I had tasted human blood and flesh, though she did not realize that it was during combat in my beast form, and so she assumed me to be a cannibal as well and elicited my help. I have decided to play along long enough to discover and expose the entire cult for what it is. Hopefully, by tomorrow night, there will be no Cult of Namira in Skyrim.
  I have, in fact, already carried out one task for Eola and cleared the barrow housing Namira's shrine of Draugr. The shrine itself was terrifying. It is not a shrine, but an altar resembling a table, and it is placed in a room set up as a feast hall. Just the thought makes me shudder. I will sleep easier once this cult is abolished. I may not actually, in fact, get any sleep tonight thanks to what I saw, and if I do sleep, I'm sure that that sleep will be filled with nightmares.



No comments:

Post a Comment