Sunday, April 26, 2015

Digimon Reading Order

Now that there is at least one complete volume of one of my Digimon ND stories on the site I decided that it would be a good idea to post the reading order of said stories as I have with my Yu-Gi-Oh! ones, so that new readers won't have to go by the dates on the posts. Each title is a link to the first chapter of the specified book or story.

-Book One: Manipulamon Reigns
-Special #1: The First Digidestined (Takes place before the kids return to Earth)
-Book Two: The Terror of Tyranterramon
-Special #2: Myotismon's Revenge
-Special #3: A Threat from Our World
-Book Three: ShadowEmpressmon's Evil Game (Upcoming)
-Book Four: Threat of the Enemy Digidestined Team (Upcoming)
-Yu-Gi-Oh! DF/Digimon ND Multiverse Crossover Probably Non-Canon Mega Special (upcoming)

There could be changes to this list down the line. I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment