Monday, April 6, 2015

The Last Dragonborn - The Journal of Johan Abbot Update

This is a sad day for me that I must post that Johan Abbot, my take on the character of the Dragonborn, from Skyrim, named for my old DnD character, will not get a chance to finish his story. I had been getting a lot of crashes on his save files, and even after cleaning the saves and reinstalling my game, the problems persist. I may be able to muddle through at some point in the future and finish the playthough, especially if new and better performance-improving mods are released in the future, but for now I am moving on.

I have more journal entries to post, so the story isn't over yet, but I also have something new planned. I will be doing a Let's Play of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion featuring a character named Meline Belerd, a would-be instructor of Battle Magic for one of the Breton factions in the land of High Rock. She has been sent on sabbatical to learn more of her craft, a task which her government considers very important, as the instruction of Battle Mages is important to the civil war efforts in High Rock, but Meline is a scatterbrained girl and rather than ending up in the Summerset Isles where she was aiming to go, she ends up in Cyrodiil, where she loses track of her purpose and ends up on a grand adventure. Perhaps this is fate? Perhaps this silly girl has some purpose in this place.

I plan to make an episode at some point today, and the first journal entry, which will be in video form, will be up after that, maybe a day or so after, so look forward to it. To see the Let's Play, head to AJ22 Plays on YouTube. I think it will be a lot of fun. Until then, though, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment