Friday, May 29, 2015

Yu-Gi-Oh! DF Art Special Update!

I recently recovered the data off of an old hard drive of mine where I had all of the art and the pages from my short-lived Yu-Gi-Oh! DF comic, as well as the associated character test art (what little there was). I figured that, since the only art that I've posted on this site of the characters comes in the form of the little cover images at the beginning of some of the chapters, I might as well post what I have. I've included one image before the jump just to give a little taste of what's to come, but I promise, there is a lot more inside.


An image of John at about the time of Book 5 


 
Here is an image of the entire Duel Force around the time of DF6


And an image of some of the DF's best monsters


Wilson, in his shop, watching two patrons duel


Here is how Pegasus looks in DF, complete with a custom Duel Disk


And Yugi, also around the time of Book 5


Here's a shot of John fighting (one of my favorites)


And a look at some duels taking place at the Old Park


 
Here's a look at Jen and Kris (Jen is the goth one, obviously)
 

Here are the original four, Sarah, John, Jen, and Tucker


And a look at Karen, Monty and Lawrence, when they were still bad guys


There may be more of this to come, I don't know. At the very least I'll post the first chapter (the only complete chapter) of the DF comic here, just to get it out there again. I really enjoyed doing it. Maybe I'll start it up again. Either way, here's some faces to put to the names. It isn't everyone, but it's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment